Wednesday 17 June 2009

Beautiful Blog Award


I would like to say a HUGE thank you to the gorgeous Carol for my new blog award - isn't it gorgeous? Thank you so much Carol - you made my day.


Here are the rules-1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 6 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. If you can't pass it on to 6 just pass it on to as many or as few as you like!

(I have chosen different ones to Carol - I know these ladies are talented and have been awarded one already so I am going to share the love to some other girlies)


I would like to pass one back to


2. Lyn






All very lovely AND talented people.....Please go to visit their blogs...and don't forget to leave a message....we ALL love comments on our blogs !!!!


So there you go. Great start to the day.


Luv Sandie

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Thank you so much! I'm stoked, thank you for making my day :)
Kelx

Lyn S said...

Thanks so much Sandie, I thought you referring to the tagging in your email! I will try and get both done soon on my blog...thanks again!

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

oh thanks Sandie, thats so lovely.... Will definetely pass the love on....

P.S. - did you get my question about the cake?

Sandie said...

You are welcome girlies.

My quesiton about the cake Lorrie.............hmmmmm now you have me thinking.

What the??????

chrisw said...

congratulations on the award Sandie,well deserved!