Tuesday 30 June 2009

I have to share this story with you.


I have been wondering for sometime what a paticular item was that people were showcasing their cards in.


I spotted one on Scripture By Deisgn's Blog and asked the question "what is it?"


Casey kindly replied to my query and explained it was a vintage item used to hold flowers in place in a vase - back in the "good old days". Aha...........that makes sense now.


What Casey also did was give me a link to one on Ebay. I placed a bid and what do you know - I won. (I also one the glass one too. I shall just pop that on my shelf somewhere with all my other old things)

The best bit is I won it for only 99cents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Absolute bargain of the century me thinks............LOL.


Here it is. The next time you see it - it will be holding one of my cards. Wahooooooo!!!!!


Lucky me.


Luv Sandie

No comments: