Wednesday 24 June 2009

There's nothing like...............................

a visit with a dear friend!!!!! Especially when you haven't seen that dear friend for the longest time.

I made a trip over to Mornington today to catch up with my friend Andrea. I arrived right on lunch time. Andrea had made the bestest Potato and Leek Soup and we had some nice crunchy bread to go with it, oh and a couple of nice cuppas to boot!!!!!

We caught up on all there was to catch up on as it has been TOO long since our last catch up.

We are going to try and make a deal that our visits become a little closer than what they have in the past.

I have lots to think about now to keep me going - it was just the thing I needed to lift my spirits.

Thanks for a great day Andrea!!!! Say gidday to those boys of yours.

Luv ya.

Sandie

No comments: