Wednesday 24 June 2009

You may have noticed............

that I haven't been around much lately.

Well it's all happening around our place. Sean has 2 weeks off - last week and this week and we have been cracking on our pergola.

Sean's very much the handyman which is great and he made a start last week on the plans for our pergola and it has been full steam ahead since.

We are both a bit stiff and sore - feeling our age.....LOL but I gotta say it has all been worth it.
We still have a ways to go but we have a roof over it and we can now sit and have cuppas outside at least.

I think we are getting stuck into some painting tomorrow.

I must say I am missing creating in my craft room - but I am creating another great room outside that we can spend many hours relaxing and entertaining.

I will share some photos when I think to take some...........LOL.

Hope all is well in your part of the world.

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

smauge said...

You still blog more than I do!

Alicia said...

That's completely understandable. We all have lives outside the internet and those lives do required us to spend a couple of days away from the computer occasionally. Sounds like you have been very busy indeed!