Tuesday 14 July 2009

Had a lovely day today

Well today I drove over to see my gorgeous Sudanese friends - Medina, little Stephen and little Steward.

The drive over was gorgeous. I haven't been over that way since we had Emily -so about 14 years ago. It has changed here and there but still beautiful. Coming in around the rolling hills along the coast was breath taking. The surf was a bit rough today but awesome.

Medina and the boys are great. It's great actually as a family Medina knew locally moved there the same week as them so they have one familiar family.

Little Steward who was born in March is a little pudding. He is the cuddliest little teddy bear and Stephen is his cheeky little self. Medina looks very happy.

I was really touched that Medina made some beautiful chicken and vegetable soup for our lunch - I really loved it.

When I said that it was time for me to go Stephen ran up to me and put his hands out for me to pick him up. Cutie.

Next trip over I think we will all go over - maybe when the weather is nice so we can all go for a walk on the beach.

Luv Sandie

3 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

sounds like you had a lovely day Sandie and well done on the publication

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhh this would have been so lovely Sandie..glad they are all in good health and the lil boys are so cute!
Luv Shaz xoxo

chrisw said...

oh how gorgeous,just thinking of you honey,stopped by to say hello!