Monday 31 August 2009

Visit to the Osteopath again today

Well I fronted up to the Osteopath again today. Back isn't giving me any trouble at all of late (touch wood) but the old shin splints have been terrible.

The Osteopath worked on them today - let me tell you - I thought childbirth was painful - well I soon found out that I was WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!

I was really working up a sweat with the pain - it was so intense. She said I would end up hating her as it was going to hurt - She is lovely actually. Very good at her job. I told her that I know I have to go through some pain to get somewhere with everything. I have to take it easy on the walking with the shin splints how they are at the moment otherwise I could end up with all sorts of trouble. So I will just have to get out on the bike me thinks.

She also gave me a referral for an X-ray on my hip - its not getting any better and keeping me awake at night.
So I should get the results of them by the end of the week hopefully.

For now - it's just rest and...............................catch up on some blogging and blog hopping.

What's news with you? Anything exciting happening that I NEED to know about?

Luv Sandie

8 comments:

Anita said...

Oooohh Sandie....that sounds super sore! You've just got to try and breathe throught that sort of "therapy" don't you. Hope the shins are improving. Not much news here. Have got our new vegie garden ready and waiting for planting. Jayden is into his basketball finals and shot his first two goals in Saturday's game. Corey is just his usual cheeky self. I do love this busy family live - even if it is exhausting! Have a great first day of Spring. Love Anita.xxx

Lisa said...

Hiya Sandie,
I hope you are feeling a little better after your osteo visit... it sounds very painful!!
Hugs, Lisa xxx

Vicky said...

Hi Sandie, I hope you`re feeling better now... love the projects you`ve been making with your beautiful daisies :)

Sandie said...

Thanks girlies. Still getting there slowly - still waiting on results of the x-rays.

Thanks for popping.

Luv Sandie

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Sandie, Sorry to hear your shin splints giving you trouble, hope they get better really soon. Nothing worse than being in pain and there isn't a cure!!! Been MIA myself lately sorry I haven't been over for a while!!! Love your latest LO's and cards Luv Shaz xoxo

Wirg's Creative World said...

Oh Sandie my lovely friend, what a time of it hey? I hope you get answers soon on the xray. I hear you on the pain thing. I've learnt to just breath, breath breath. One can only take so much pain medication and then you are totally off ya face. You know me, I can withstand pain to a point then I cave and take what I have to. I'm sure I posted something to you in the past couple of days. My mind is totally overloaded lately and I've only one teenager, aggh LOL. Hope it's a surprize what ever I've sent ya. x x x x x Wirgie x x x x

Sandie said...

Hello there Shaz. Great to hear from you matie. Life gets in the way sometimes doesn't it. Take some time out just for YOU!!!!!

Luv Sandie

Sandie said...

Hello and thank you Wirg.

I opened todays mail to find the most beautiful cheery card.

I cried - the timing was perfect my friend.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I luv it!!!! I will take a photo tomorrow when the light is better.

Take care my friend.

Luv Sandie