Tuesday 22 September 2009

Do you see what I see?

Today I took our girls for a drive into the beautiful rolling hills of Emerald.

We dropped in our friend Kathryn. As soon as I got out of the car I had my camera in hand and couldn’t stop snapping – the scenery out there was breathtaking. It was just what I needed. The smell of the country air was unreal too and the company of course.

Here are just some of the photos I took before the camera batteries decided to give up – pooh!!!! I will definately be back for another photo shoot. Oooh we also got to see some beautiful new baby lambs – that was after the camera batteries so next time.

In one of the shots you will see a nice little shack – this is Kathryn’s newly acquired workers hut that she has converted to a craft room or as she calls it “The Cupboard”……LOL!!!

There is only one problem that I can see from today’s visit – now I WANT A HUT of my own……….LOL.

Thanks for a fantastic day Kathryn and Annette – it was great to catch up.

Luv Sandie

emerald1 emerald2
emerald3 emerald4
emerald5 emerald6
emerald7 emerald8
emerald9 emerald10

2 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

mmmm, i love pics like this and the area too. It makes me feel so relax and at ease... I will get there 1 day.... thats my dream. A quiet country home surrounded in green and hertitage. Thanks for the share Sandie. Made me smile.

Sandie said...

Glad I could make you smile Lorrie.

Your little man would love the freedom to run around in the country wouldn't he?

One day!!!!

Luv Sandie