Monday 21 September 2009

My recap of Picture 2 Page

I managed to go to Picture 2 Page on Saturday. I caught up with my friend Kathryn which was great.

I have to say I missed seeing Vicky and my dear friend Lyn who is suffering at the moment. You were both in my thoughts though - that's for sure!!!!!!

I arrived just after 10 and got straight into hunting. I have to say that there possibly wasn't as many stalls there this time - but the ones that were there were great.

I managed to buy some patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket was one of them - ONE of my fave brands. I also bought a couple of stamp sets and some ribbons, chipboard and some other bits and pieces.

I hung around til just after 1 o'clock so that was pretty good.

Oh I nearly forgot - I dropped into Alison Ellis Designs - Alison and Maynard sent me some of the new papers to play with and I managed to make 6 cards to add to the stash of goodies that had on display.
I was quite chuffed at one stage when I was passing by. I noticed 2 ladies standing in front of the stall looking at my cards - they had a note book in hand and were sketching away getting some ideas of the samples. Pretty cool.

So there you are - pretty good day.

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Nice to see you got some more goodies to play with, & how cool to have secret admirers :)...I`m sorry I wasn`t able to go this time, but I`ll be counting the days to the next show, & I hope Lyn will also be able to join us & have a good chat :) Cyberhugs & cheers from your friend Vicky :)

Sandie said...

Good on ya Vicky.

It was definately a different feel to the day but at the same time it was nice to just get away and relax.

Thanks my friend.

Luv Sandie