Monday 21 September 2009

So You Think You Can Scrap Round 4

Well here we are Round 4 of So You Think You Can Scrap over at Scrapbook Capital.

This week our challenge was to

Rip ( I ripped the patterned paper)

Sew (I machine sewed - my very FIRST time - yay)

Alter (We had to alter the photo in photoshop etc - I opted to use Paint.net and used the "posterize option"

Fold (I folded the top of the patterend paper to reveal the double sided pp)

Insert (I inserted a journalling tag behind the orange zip)

So there you have it - all sorts of bits and bobs also added. The photo of the layout hasn't come out as vibrant as it is in real life. I have used a really bright orange bazzill cardstock as the base - another one of my challenges. I used to hate orange and now its grown on me.

soyouthinkyoucanscrap4 soyouthinkyoucanscrap4a

(You can see in the second shot that the photo has been altered – it has the motly look)

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

kylieluvsrt said...

hey sandie love the new flowers in the scrapbook lady.

Vicky said...

Lovely LO, beautiful colours & I like the zip :) I hope you had fun at P2P, & I`m sorry I couldn`t meet up with you...

Sandie said...

Thanks Kylie....hope you are well.

Thanks Vicky - I did have fun thanks. yet to do a recap of the day.

Luv Sandie

Sandie said...

Well there is where I stop in the So You Think You Can Scrap rounds.

Oh well - it was stacks of fun.

Luv Sandie