Thursday 29 October 2009

Magnificent Film


Yesterday a dear friend and I tripped off to the cinema to see "Julie & Julia".
It was SO what I needed to do - bit worn out from all of the press exposure..................LOL!!!!!!
If you get a chance to see the film I would recommend it - it is your typical "chick flick" of course but a beauty!!!! Lots of opportunities for a good old giggle and even a tear here and there.
As we walked out of the cinema we were both still thinking about the film. We then had a beautiful lunch - all the while thinking of the film and Julie's love of food - something my friend and I have in common too.............LOL.

Not much happening in Blog Land this week - as I said I am just trying to wind down a little.
Hope all is well in your part of the world.


Luv Sandie

No comments: