Sunday 4 October 2009

World Card Making Day - Set of Christmas Cards - SCRAPZ BIZ








Our next challenge was to make a mini set of Christmas Cards. The idea was for them to be nice and easy and nice and quick.
I have to say that they were easy - I just kept to the same theme pretty much.
I used blue/green/kraft cardstock, some patterned paper, cuttlebug trees, buttons, brads, trims.

You have to give these a try - they are just the cutest little things.
All you need for the base cards is one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock. Cut it in half and then cut each of those halves into 3. There you go 6 cards ready for the decorating.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

jo said...

Oooh they are cute, great use of the cuttlebug too!

Sandie said...

Thanks Jo, this die cut would have to be my most used I reckon.
They are such cute little trees - you can do very little with them or jazz them up.

Thanks for popping in - I hope you have a great week.

Luv Sandie

Melinda Spinks said...

Absolutely adore the colouring in your cards Sandie, they look just gorgeous!

Sandie said...

thanks Melinda.

I'd thought I'd go for non-traditional colours.

I have another idea for a different colour combo to try too.

Thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie