Thursday 24 December 2009

Quick Card With A QuicKutz Die






(Please excuse the sideways images - Blogger loves doing this to me sometimes!!!!)

I had to make some last minute Christmas cards - so out of character for me to do that - NOT!!!!! LOL!!!!!
I picked up a great free catalogue from one of my fave stationery shops "Kikki.K", their catalogues are always filled with yummy things - especially at Christmas time - plenty of my "wish list" that's for sure.

Anyway, I was flicking through the catalogue and thought "hey, I could use some of these pages with a christmas die-cut" - so I got to and used the die and Cuttlebug and one of the pages from the catalogue.
Bingo, bango there we are - one rather earthy Christmas card. I was really happy how it turned out and wanted to share it with you. I added double sided tape to every second section to give it dimension.
It's always fun "thinking outside the square".

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Merry Christmas to you Sandie and to your beautiful family. Your cards are just absolutely breathtaking!!!
Wishing you a very Happy New Year Luv Shaz xoxo

Sandie said...

Thanks heaps for popping in Shaz.

Wow it's getting exciting now isn't it?

Only 1 more sleep.

All the best to you and yours.

Look forward to creating together in 2010.

Luv Sandie