Saturday 9 January 2010

Scrapz Biggest Loser Day 4

For this challenge we needed to use of scraps of patterned paper to create a Patchwork Layout.

I used K&Company “Carolyn Gavin” pp which I just happen to love.

I just love this photo of Emily – she looks very relaxed – and very cute.

I kept this layout pretty simple really and I was pleased how it turned out. Scraps of paper, some doodling, buttons, ribbon, old tape measure and a stamped ticket – that’s it!!!

patchwork challenge patchworkchall1
patchworkchall2

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

DebiJ said...

I really love this mosaic type of LO - but Sandie, this is so very great. Lovely piccie & lovely arrangement of elements.

Sandie said...

Thanks Deb, I must say this one came together so, so quickly and I am very happy with the colour combo and I just love the photo.

Luv Sandie

Vicky said...

Gorgeous LO my friend, I might just have to sraplift it! :)

Sandie said...

Scraplift away Vicky. this one was super quick.

Luv Sandie