Tuesday 12 January 2010

Scrapz Biggest Loser Day 7 - Punches/Die Cuts







Day 7's task - use punches, die cuts and/or embossing folders to create embellishments for a layout or cards.
I made one separate card and a set of cards.
I used some pages from an old book, cardstock, mega punches - circle/oval scallop, SU scallop punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and McGill "Robin" punch. Don't ya just love the little birdie punch? I've had him for a while now but hadn't dont much with him. For the set of 3 cards I used him to punch directly from the old page, and the other 2 cards I punched him out and attached to cards using ds foam tape.
There you go.
Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Vicky said...

These cards are just divine!!! & that birdie punch looks like a great investment :)

Sandie said...

Thanks Vicky. You know its funny I was nearly going to sell this punch as I had only used it once or twice. I have motivated myself now - I think I'm happy how well it goes with the stamp set as well.

Thanks for popping in.

luv Sandie

Lyn S said...

Hi Sandie! Great job with all these challenges you've done lately! Love these punched cards...the birdie punch is fabulous!

xxLyn

Sandie said...

Hi Lyn, how are you my friend?

Thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie