Friday 26 February 2010

Scrapz Biz Noteworthy Weekly Challenge


There is ALWAYS something goin on over at Scrapz Biz. I am having an absolute ball.


I entered this card for the "Notworthy Weekly Challenge" we had to create a card for a loved one - someone we wouldn't normally send a card to.


So here it is. I don't know where it was that I was looking last week, but someone created a layout using some fluff as a cloud so I thought I'd give that a go.


I used an old page from a book again (bit partial to them lately), a gorgeous green trim, little chipboard tree and some other bits and pieces.


(I found out yesterday that I actually one a prize for this card - whacko!!!!)


Thanks for looking.


Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

'Whacko' indeed! Congrats Sandie! Your little card is just so cute and I love that cloud, what a clever idea.

Sandie said...

Thanks Melinda.

Hope you are well. Busy creating I bet!!!!!

Luv Sandie

Alyssa said...

Great job Sandie and the card is just super cute :)

Sandie said...

thanks Alyssa.
Luv me.