Monday 14 June 2010

Little Scrapbook Shop June Cybercrop

Well – being the long weekend my time was swallowed up with one thing or another.

I just managed to squeeze in this card set for the Card Sketch Challenge.  We had a sketch to follow and we also had to create 3 cards – so I thought I’d make 4 while I was on a roll.

For all cards I have used some scrap pp by Cosmo Cricket that I simply couldn’t throw out – glad I hung onto them as they were perfect for these cards.

I have also used American Crafts Foam numbers and the good old Dymo Label.

I had fun creating these and they came together nice and easy.

Thanks for popping in.

Hope all is well in your part of the world.

Luv Sandie

junecybercrop1acardsketch  
21today 21again
30something naughty40

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Sandie. Love the sentiments you've come up with.

Lyn S said...

Great cards Sandie, love your sentiments!

Sandie said...

thanks girlies.

I thought these cards would be great to have in my stash when someone's birthday pops up - especially someone who doesn't necessarily like to say how old they are.......LOL.

Luv sandie