Monday 12 July 2010

Christmas In July - Day 12

(for my card I have used a burgandy/cream striped pp from my old stash of papers, the stamp is by Stamp-It (i think) I used my Sepia inkpad and distressed the stamped image which was stamped on a mulberry paper. I also created a little banner using scraps of brown cardstock and October Afternoon alphas which I cut down a little to fit the banner)

Yay - Day 12 already!!! No way!!!!! It's going way too fast.

Don't forget you can create and upload your creations as you go and as you get time. Even I'm struggling to keep up..............LOL!!!! No - seriously!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Ok for today you will need to create a Christmas Card using

Joy, Jesus or Jingle Bells

Can't wait to see some creations coming in. All you need to do is leave a comment on each daily post letting us know that you have created something and leave a link to your blog. If you don't have a blog - just email me with a photo of your creation and I can share it with everyone.

Luv Sandie

No comments: