Tuesday 13 July 2010

Christmas In July - Day 13

(This is my stamp that I used. As soon as I saw it I just knew I had to have it because of it's vintage feel. It's by We R Memory Keepers. I forgot to take the photo of the stamp alongside the card when I took the photo - oopsie. Oh well you get the idea. Oh and I also used one of the ribbons available from Craft Queen)

Ok for day 13 you will need to create a Christmas Card with

Unmounted stamp - you will need to take a photo of your card and tell us which unmounted stamp you used (if you don't have an unmounted stamp - that's ok - just take a photo with the stamp that you have used)

You may also have another "U" word you can think of - if you have - by all means share it with us.

Have a great day.

Happy creating.

Luv Sandie

No comments: