Friday 2 July 2010

Christmas In July - Day 2

Hello peoples!!!!!

I hope you are having a lovely day - I am as I am still in my jammies - goodness me!!!! Best get dressed though as you just never know when someone will pop in or knock at the door.

Okedoke let's get on with Day 2 of Christmas In July.

For today's card challenge you will need to

Create a card with - holly on it somewhere and/or a handmade embellishment.



Here is my card using one of my fave stamp set by "My Cute Stamps".
TIP: I stamped the image onto green, red and blue cardstock - then I cut out different coloured panels of the tree - that way you will have some extras to make up some other quick cards using alternate colours.
The sentiment stamp is by Kelly Panacci - another great Christmas stamp set.


Good luck and happy creating.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

DebiJ said...

Might not get a chance til Sunday Sandie...but I look forward to creating a few by then!!

Thank you for the inspiration xxxxxx

Sandie said...

No worries at all Deb.

Just jump on in and create when you can.

Luv Sandie

CreativeMe68 said...

Going to get cracking on these today, I am so not doing housework this weekend!!! Crafting all the way!
Luv Shaz xoxo

Sandie said...

Hi there Shaz.

Great to hear from you and great news that you'll be joining in.

I will add you to the list.

And I have to say that I like your way of thinking - no housework just creating!!!!

Luv Sandie