Monday 26 July 2010

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is what I'm saying right now.

I'm sorry I haven't been around the last few days. Besides being very busy with our Japanese student, Wataru, Sean has been working on my computer, unfortunately I have lost a few things (I don't cope with losing things in real life let alone on my computer) but what can you do? A big fat nothing!!!!

So if you were expecting an email from me or I have forgotten anything - PLEASE send me an email as a reminder as I have no memory of what I was up to. I have lost emails for the last 14 months - pooh cack!!!!!

Today is a NEW day so I hope everyone has a good one.

I will pop back in later to give Christmas In July updates and other bits and pieces.

Luv Sandie

No comments: