Friday 27 August 2010

Winners of Christmas In July

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone that joined in my "Christmas In July" challenge.

I hope you enjoyed getting in early to create some Christmas Cards - even if you didn't complete the whole set of cards (you are not the only one - how embarassing - but it's on the list of things to complete) at least you have a nice little stash of cards already underway.

There are 2 lucky winners - and they are

















Grandma Jack and Shandell. (Can you please drop me an email with your mailing address please girls)

Well done girlies. You have won the gorgeous craft packs from Craft Queen - huge thank you to Nicole for her generous donations. I will throw in a little surprise too.

Thank you once again.

Happy creating.

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Sandie, Love all the cards! Congrats to the winners!

I am so sorry I had all good intentions of this wonderful challenge to get my cards happening!
Well nothing has happened, my mojo has gone AWOL! But I still have intentions of making some of your suggestions into Christmas Cards!

BTW I love the new lil daisies!!! Might have to be buying myself some of them! LOL! Luv Shaz xoxo

Sandie said...

Hi Shaz, hey don't you feel guilty - what about the hostess with the mostest......NOT!!!! LOL!!!!

I hope you can pick up some inspiration from some of the cards that people have created anyway.

I have every intention of completing the challenge as I really do need to get myself organised.

Hope all is well in your part of the world.

Luv Sandie