Sunday 30 January 2011

Mission 12 Embellishments



For challenge 12 - the requirement was to use at least 3 different embellishments.


(In this shot you can see that I've used the inside of the 'Quilton' toilet roll...........LOL)

(little bit of butt crack showing here)


(pinwheel flower and ruffle using toilet roll and also a ruffle of toilet paper)

(photos of cereal box used and toilet roll and toilet paper)


I decided to base my layout on some rather funny photos of some of the kids creations. One day it was all quiet in the kitchen, I went to see what was going on to find these funny little "toilet roll people". I laughed and knew I had to take a photo of them. Josh went that little step further and had his dude complete with "butt crack".............LOL!!!!

As you know, recycling is my fave thing, so to tie in with the photo, I used a toilet roll and toilet paper on my layout.........LOL!!!!!

Here are the shots.
Luv Sandie

No comments: