Sunday 23 January 2011

Mission 4 - Scrapz Biggest Loser







Ok - I seem to be on a roll. I'm really enjoying myself.

Mission 4 - challenge is to use up some of our patterned paper. I have plenty so my challenge was to decide which ones..........LOL!!!!

I opted for some WRMK papers which I had cut into and had bits and pieces leftover.

We also had the option of following a tutorial by Sheree where she showed us how to complete the layout.
I followed it mostly but had to alter a few bits and pieces as my photo was landscape instead of portrait so I didn't have as much room.

I have also added a doily which I used Glimmermist, my Li'l Handmade Daisies by Sandie, handmade tags, stamped doily, pink acrylic flower, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, kaisercraft pearls, pins, skeleton leaves, teal trim and buttons.

How is your weekend going? Been doing any creating yourself?

Luv Sandie

No comments: