Monday 31 January 2011

Moxie Fab Neutral Challenge






There is a challenge on at Moxie Fab which ends today. Nothing like leaving it til the last minute.

I have been working on this card - in my head mind you - for a couple of weeks now.

I can finally reveal the finishing product.

I had lots of fun working with these colours - I love the vintage feel to this card.

I have used all sorts of bits and pieces - patterned paper, old paper doily, altered frame - painted, brads, pins, handmade daisy, butterfly die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, buttons and a gorgeous vintage tulle trim.

Thanks for dropping by.

Luv Sandie

3 comments:

DebiJ said...

Beautiful Sandie...such a delightful colour & I too love that vintage feel about this one.

Sandie said...

Thanks Deb.

Luv Sandie

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sandie! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)