Sunday 10 April 2011

Blog Award


Well it's been a while since I've received a Blog Award - thanks to Shandell for sending one my way.


Here goes


I need to share 7 things about me and share with 15 others (I'm going to be like Shandell and forward on to 4 others - lazy I know!!)


1. I've never met a chocolate or cake I don't like

2. Love to get home from work or a day out, take off your shoes and socks and wriggle your toes

3. Fave colour - green

4. Fave movie "Pride & Prejudice

5. Fave food - chocolate

6. Love scrapping but mostly card making

7. Fave tool - Cuttlebug. When I first bought it, it took me a couple of weeks to take it out of the

box - I just kept looking at it. Now I can't stop using it.


Now I'm sending this blog award to



2. Deb


4. Lyn


Bye for now.


Luv me.


No comments: