Saturday 1 October 2011

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

Yes - that's right!!!  Today is World Card Making Day.  All over the world card makers will be creating away - in groups, with friends or even on your own.  It doesn't matter - just go crazy and make cards.  Perhaps you could make a start on your Christmas card (note to self - start Christmas cards.....LOL).

So to help celebrate I am giving away some of my daisies.  The winner will get to choose a colour combo of their own.



So I dug up some of my old sketches (and very sketchy they are too..........LOL). 




You can interpret these as you like - you may turn them sideways and you can add whatever you like.

Have fun and leave me a comment to this post with a link to your creation or drop me an email with a photo that I can share with everyone. Deadline will be Saturday 8th October.

I  hope you all have a great weekend.

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Happy WCMD Sandie :*