Sunday 1 January 2012

Card Positioning Systems Sketch 249

Yet another challenge.  Boy am I having fun. This time Card Positioning Systems have a sketch.

Working away in the heat today has been a challenge in itself but it's keeping my mind off it - mostly!!!!  I think it was 35 degrees here today - seems hotter but that is for tomorrow - it's supposed to reach 40 - NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my card using old Wild Asparagus paper, Spellbinders Die, Kaisercraft Resin flowers, sticky alphas by Jillibean Soup and some blossom that I picked up in a craft shop in town.



Thanks for looking.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Shandell said...

Wow you have been busy :)

Lyn S said...

Wow Sandie, you've been on a crafting frenzy lately! Well done! This card is really pretty!

I haven't even been in my craft room since Christmas Eve.....it's still full of Christmas stuff everywhere waiting to be cleaned up!

Sandie said...

Hi Girlies. Yep definitely been busy and lovin it.

Thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie

Jennie said...

Lovely design! Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with us over at CPS this week!